JOIN OUR FRIENDLY TEAM
Part-time kitchen dish washer required; hours to suit; immediate start.
Please bear in mind the remote location at the top of Pinner Hill when applying.
Bar & Waiting Staff
Under the supervision of the house and assistant house manager, bar and waiting staff should possess:
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also use own initiative
- Friendly, confident and outgoing
- Flexible with working hours which will include evenings and weekends
- Reliable and good time keeper
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness
- Excellent people skills
- To serve food and beverage orders to members and guests promptly and courteously
- Accurately record beverage & food orders via POS software
- Ensure that the bar and dining areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Clear and clean vacated tables promptly
- Deliver dirty plates & silverware back to the kitchen
- Assist with events when needed (set-up, serving, break-down)
- Other duties as requested by management
Previous experience is desirable but not essential. Applicants must be over 18 to serve alcohol.
Due to the remote location it would be beneficial for applicants to have their own transport.
For further information please contact
email@example.com or call 020 8866 0963 # 2.