Please see table below for current Membership Categories and costs. Being a Member at Pinner Hill has many advantages, not least:
- Get an official WHS Handicap
- Play social golf with friends or take part in competitions
- Full golfing calendar
- Regular "fiddles"
- Discounted bar purchases
- Preferential Green Fees for your guests
- Lockers for hire to store your golf clubs
- Discounted room hire for our function rooms
- Busy social calendar
- New member Mentor
- Opportunity to represent the Club in section matches, home and away
- Become part of the Golf Network which allows you access to over 30 partner courses around the country (annual membership of the Golf Network is £10.00)
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8866 0963 # 2.
Please note that no player without a handicap may play before 12.00 on weekends and Bank Holidays.
|7 Day - Unlimited golf 7 days a week - Full access to all competitions - Able to book 5 days in advance*||£1,875.00|
|5 Day - Unlimited golf Monday to Friday - Restrictions on some boarded competitions - Able to book 5 days in advance*||£1,525.00|
|Lifestyle (see document above) - Restrictions on boarded competitions - Able to book 4 days in advance*||£900.00|
|18 to 20 Years 7 Day*||£430.00|
|21 to 25 Years 7 Day*||£650.00|
|26 to 30 Years 7 Day*||£1,025.00|
|31 to 34 Years 7 Day*||£1,275.00|
|Junior Novice 3 Hole Group||FOC|
|Union Fees (applicable for every Category)||£24.25|